verify the email

Website : Verified
Listing Id : 25081135
Established : 2015

CONFIDENTIAL

Website for Sale

SOLD

Niche: Advertising | Monetization: Amazon FBA

Monthly Revenue: $13,685
Monthly Net Profit: $9,089
Asking Price: $236,320

At a Glance

Site Type

Amazon FBA

Platform

Other

Site Age

3 years

Net Profit

$8,776


Traffic

Uniques PageViews
Sep 2017 0 0
Aug 2017 0 0
Jul 2017 0 0
Jun 2017 0 0
May 2017 0 0
Apr 2017 0 0
Mar 2017 0 0
Feb 2017 0 0
Jan 2017 0 0
Dec 2016 0 0
Nov 2016 0 0
Oct 2016 0 0

Financials

Profit
Sep 2017 $16,808
Aug 2017 $12,882
Jul 2017 $8,428
Jun 2017 $7,394
May 2017 $5,910
Apr 2017 $9,322
Mar 2017 $10,836
Feb 2017 $8,316
Jan 2017 $5,487
Dec 2016 $3,295
Nov 2016 $9,678
Oct 2016 $10,715

Seller's Notes

A six-website package created in 2015-2016 within the advertising niche. The business is an email marketing service that is monetized by email advertisements and affiliates sales. Around 70% is selling email solo ads and the other 30% is made up from affiliate offers. The business primarily deals with customers that are interested in promoting offers in the financial industry. Their email list has accrued over 92,000 targeted subscribers and is continuing to grow.

Listing Ended

0D: 0H: 0M: 0S


How can I get more info about this business?

More details will be available after making a 5% refundable deposit.
This site's deposit has been capped at $9,900 due to its high list price.

Proof