At a Glance
1. Please briefly describe the business model (what service do you offer? How is it monetized?)
Become a Successful Business Person With Our Website!!!
mytrafficplace.com has been selling Traffic since 2010. Great Opportunity for this Businesses.
Domain & Brand:
Registered Domain Name : www. mytrafficplace.com
Estimated Domain Age : 7 Years 8 Months 28 Days
Domain Created Date : May 05, 2010
- We launched MyTrafficPlace.Com back at the start of October- 2010 by offering premium Traffic.
Plans In the Website:
How does it work?
Here's how the business works:
The site is completely set up and ready to begin taking order for the lucky winner of this auction.
1. When someone Purchases A Package, payment is immediately send to your paypal account.
2. You get the order information, forward it to your chosen supplier.
3. Supplier does the work, you just sit back and relax.
4. Work is finished, you forward the report from the supplier to your customer. You See? All work is fully done by the supplier, you just gather the information and the payment! If you can browse email, reply, and click your mouse, then this is for you.
USE FOR THE CUSTOMERS:
- Best Search Engine Optimization technique to improve your website's Organic
- Fully trackable in Google Analytics and safe to use with Google AdSense
- Visitors from Unique IPs
- Search Traffic, Search Engine Ranking Position and Alexa Ranking
- Google Panda & Adsense safe
- Real time Stats & Monitoring
- 100% Guaranteed & Safe
Total Revenue, Cost and Profit Feb 2017 to Feb 2018 :
Total Revenue = $24488
Supplier cost = $4160
Profit = $20,328
The design of the site is unique and it's based on PHP. You can sell the traffic directly on the site. The platform is ready and it's up to you to with each one.
MyTrafficPlace.Com has also a SEO which is receiving a great growing traffic.
The domain name plus its authority is a huge opportunity for traffic businesses looking to start a blog about generating traffic such, reviews, affiliates, etc.
3. Who is your typical customer?
Both men and women over the age of 18.
4. When was the business established?
5. How has the business evolved since it was first established?
Grew sales and profit. Acquired more Advertise, business reputation, vendor relationships, clients etc.
6. Are you the original owner of the business? If not, when did you purchase it and how has it evolved since?
YES, I am the original owner.
7. Why is the business being sold?
I have no more time to dedicate to business. I spent little time improving the business over the last several months. I dont have enough time to work on it. Occasionally I advertised few times for always to keep it live, but it seems it's not going to get our attention enough.
I'm busy with other projects I don't have any serious plan to grow it, so I decided to give it to someone knows the potential.
8. Are there any skills/knowledge required to successfully run this business? If so, please explain.
Not Necessary , Everything is as simple as ABCD...
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale.
Suppliers details. Supplier details will be provided once site transfer is complete
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
No, Not Including the existing customers data.
5. Do you own full rights to the product(s) that the website is selling, including rights to the source code, and is such source code and full rights to it included in the sale?
YES, Full Website code, Domain name , Suppliers details, Free hosting , One year customer Support.
6. Do you own any trademarks associated with the business?
TRAFFIC & MARKETING
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Search engines, direct type-in traffic, social networks promo campaigns.
Google Adwords, Social media ads/posts publishing
Mostly organic traffic from google adwords along with some social traffic and traffic from some Social media great posts.
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Yes, I have done minimal SEO.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
Yes, through paid ads/sponsored posts/influencer pages/groups and shoutouts on social networks.
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
No, only online.
1. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilize?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit and debit cards for your convenience through PAYPAL.
2. Have you had any issues with any of your payment processors? If so please provide the details.
3. Please confirm if all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner?
4. Are you able to provide documents that can substantiate the revenue and expense claims reported on your Profit & Loss statement? i.e. bank statements, payment processor statements, etc.
5. Are you able to provide live revenue verification, (screenshare)?
6. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
7. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
8. Please provide a brief overview of product/service pricing and how has it evolved over the last 12 months?
Please check here : http://mytrafficplace.com/plans.php
9. Have you ever tested a price increase?
10. What is the site’s average Refund/Chargeback rate over the last 12 months? What is the primary reason for refund requests?
11. What are the main expenses of the business (please list any recurring expenses that account for more than 1% of overall revenue)
Freelancer fees, cost of advertising and promotions.
12. If necessary, do you have tax returns available to support your revenue claims? Are you able to provide these? If not, please explain.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
1. Please provide a breakdown of ownership and the organizational structure of the business.
The platform was done by myself, it's PHP.
I am the only person responsible for the running of the site, and currently spend between 5 and 7 hours/day on maintaining it, which entails writing the occasional post/sponsored post, updating social media post scheduling with new content, occasional and minor website development. Salary is 100% of net profit.
2. Please provide a breakdown of the operations of your business
Content creation - 5 to 7 hours/week
Social media scheduling updates - 4 to 6 hours/week
Miscellaneous tasks - 4 hour/week
Launching/outsourcing promo campaigns, sometimes ordering small developing Gigs on upwork, developing landing pages, which helps to create long-tail keywords which lead users directly to the landings.
Also buying paid shoutouts on major social networks like FB, Pinterest, Twitter and G+. Ordering influencer's paid promo posts on FB/Twitter.
All essential contacts will be provided to the new owner.
3. Does the owner of the business need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
No special skillsets. Everything is as simple as ABCD.........
4. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?
No. Supplier does it.
5. Do you employ any people or use any freelancers and if so, are such contracts accounted for on the Profit & Loss Statement and transferable to the new owner?
A couple of freelancers/outsourcers - just to run promo campaigns or to advertise.
6. How much would it cost to the buyer to outsource all of the software development, and will you be able to make the necessary introductions?
$200 to $300 per month
7. Have you experienced any legal issues pertaining to the business for sale?
1. What programming language is the website’s product created in?
2. Does the product require constant updating?
3. When was the last time the source code was updated? How often do you release updates?
4. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?.
Site hosted in Godaddy.com, There are no needs to have a hosting plan for the new owner. You just need to make changes in the domain settings, simply point your DNS "A" Record to the supplier’s IP, that’s all.
1. Please describe your main competitors
many similar websites are there, but the difference is that they have a lot of traffic from USA that is a better country for conversions.
2. What makes the website better/unique compared to your competition?
It's a much more lean as a business, the PHP solution is easier to setup and much cheaper.
Better people management and organization. Price is lower.
My followers are very loyal to us, they really feel empowered by us.
1. Do you own any other internet-based businesses? If so, are any of them related to the website being sold?
2. Are you willing to sign a 3-year non-compete contract in the industry that the website operates in?
3. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
4. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward? In other words, if you were to continue ownership for the next 3 to 5 years, how would you grow or maintain the business. Please provide several examples.
Advertise through google adwards
Market the current sales
Through Search engines, direct type-in traffic, social networks promo campaigns.
Get more sales with Google Adwords, Social media ads/posts publishing
5. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer inquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are no geographic limitations.
6. Do you have anything to add to the above?
Selling point highlights:
- Age of the site (7 years).
- Domain + All codes + Database files.
- Suppliers details.
- Registered Domain Name : www. mytrafficplace.com
- Estimated Domain Age : 7 Years 8 Months 28 Days
- Domain Created Date : May 05, 2010
Post Auction Process:
I will accept only Paypal for payment. Please read following terms before bidding.
- As soon as I receive payment, I will transfer the domain and site to buyer's hosting.
- Supplier details and marketing guide will be provided once site transfer is complete.
Listing Ends In
How to Purchase?
TO BUYER :
We are accepting Bank Wire for this purchase.
After the Wire transfer is made we will transfer the domain to your hosting providers.
After the Domain is transfered and the Buyer has confirmed ownership, the funds will be released to the Seller. All sales are final and there are no refunds."Freelancing Business" makes no guarantees written or implied of the future performance of the Domain.
TO SELLER :
FEE will be attomatically deduct from the funds before transfering to the Seller.
Let’s get this listing marked SOLD
You clearly know how quickly our businesses can sell, and you don’t want to leave it up to chance. So all we need from you now is the money to lock this in for you.
As soon as the wire transfer is received we will mark the listing sold. It’s worth noting, if a few people send money at the same, we will honor the Buyer whose money is received first!
As an entrepreneur, David Williams understands the importance of proactivity and results, and has learned the meaning of responsibility and accountability. He is more of a generalist than a specialist, though he loves the detail and deep understanding that comes from intense focus and work on development projects.